Spiramycin Macrolide Antimicrobial and Ant-Infection Spiramycin
|FOB Price:||US $100-200 / KG|
|Min. Order:||3 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3 KG||US $100-200/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||500 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: spiramycin
- Certification: GMP, Reach, FDA
- Heavy Metal: <=20ppm
- Transport Package: 25kg Drum
- Origin: China
- Function: Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents, Immune System Drugs, Anti-Allergic Agents
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- Trademark: REACHEVER
- Specification: EP
|Spiramycin||CAS 8025-81-8||Brand: Hyper|
|Category: API||Min order: 10grams|
|Quality standard: USP/EP||Place of Origin:China|
|Usage||Spiramycin is a macrolide antibiotic. It is used to treat toxoplasmosis and various other infections of soft tissues. Although used in Europe, Canada and Mexico, spiramycin is still considered an experimental drug in the United States, but can sometimes be obtained by special permission from the FDA for toxoplasmosis in the first trimester of pregnancy.|
|Applications||Pharmaceutical raw materials|
Applicable to the infections caused by sensitive bacteria of the following kinds:
1. Respiratory tract infection: pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis, cellulitis, ear infections, buccal mouth infection, etc.
2. Urinary tract infections: chlamydia infection and prostate infection, etc.
3. The orthopaedic: osteomyelitis, etc.
4. The parasitic infection toxoplasmosis, cryptosporidiosis.
5. Others: skin soft tissue infection.