Preservative Nisin for Food Additive
|FOB Price:||US $85-200 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $85-200/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: QB2394-2007
- Type: Fruit Preservative
- Resource: Organic Chemical Preservatives
- Trademark: REACHEVER
- Specification: QB2394-2007
- Composition: Nisin from Streptococcus Lactis
- Effect: Antiseptic
- pH: 3.1
- Transport Package: 25kg Drum
- Origin: China
Features: Solubleness, Stability, Antibacterial, Security
White to light yellow powder.
Is secreted by streptococcus peptide antibiotics, is made up of 34 amino acids. Solubility in water is dependent on the Ph value, Ph 2.5 solubility was 12%, the Ph value of 5.0 to 4% today, insoluble in water under neutral and alkaline conditions.
Food/Beverage/Cosmetics Natural Food Preservative Nisin
|1. Extend product shelf-life|
|2. Improve safety by replacing chemical preservatives|
|3. Cost effective, high efficiency at low dosages|
|4. Enable reduced processing timeshare and temperature|
|5. Usable in fermented products (No effect on bacteria)|
|6. Reduced heat treatment and processing times|
|7. Suppresses post-acidification in cheese|
|8. No apparent cross-resistance related to therapeutic antibiotics|
Can be widely used in meat products, dairy products, canned, seafood, drinks, juice drinks, liquid egg and egg products, spices, wine making, baking food, instant food, sweet spices, cosmetics, etc.
1. The application of Nisin in meat products;
2. The application of Nisin in dairy products;
3. The application of Nisin in canned food;
4. The application of Nisin in seafood.
5: The application of Nisin in plant protein food;
6: The application of Nisin in fruit juice beverage;
7. The application of Nisin in liquid egg and egg products;
8. The application of Nisin in seasoning;
9. Nisin application in the brewing process;
10. The application of Nisin in baking food;
11. The application of Nisin in convenience food;
12. Nisin in heat sealed packaging food applications;
13. Application in the field of Nisin in fragrant spices;
14. Nisin application in the field of cosmetics
Cosmetics containing oil, gelatin, polyol, protein and moisture content, create conditions for the growth of microorganisms. In the manufacturing process, packaging, the packaging itself as well as consumers to use cosmetics, are likely to make cosmetics by microbial contamination. Use of this product, can make the cosmetics from microbial contamination, prolong the shelf life of product and service life, ensure the safety of products, to prevent consumer caused by using the microbial contamination of the product possible infection.
15. The application of Nisin in medical field;
In order to assure the safety and efficacy of drugs, medicines must conform to the hygiene requirements accordingly. But some effective components don't have enough of the drug antibacterial anticorrosion ability, add the appropriate of this product in the finished product preparation can effectively control the growth of microorganisms, improve the shelf life.