1. Selectively keratin, elastin, globulin
2. Decompose the mucoid of connection between skin and epidermis
tanning enzyme/chemical protease to keratin
Habio tanning specialized lipase is developed by Mianyang Habio Bioengineering Co Ltd with modern genetic engineering, microbe fermentation and advanced post-process technology. It can be widely used to remove the fuzz of leather and soften it. It can also remove impurity protein, soluble protein and incompact collagen fibers. What's more, it improves the softness, fullness and elasticity of the grain of leather.
1. Wide Temperature range from 20°C-60°C. It is also suitable in hot and cold water conditions.
2. Wide pH range from pH 3 to12. It can be used in different processes.
3. High specificity. It has no damage to collagen fibers.
4. High stability and efficiency. We adopt top liquid submerged fermentation with chosen genetic engineering bacteria as material.
1. Selectively keratin, elastin, globulin without damaging collagen.
2. Improve the water absorption of leather while soaking, decompose the mucoid of connection between skin and epidermis to make collagen fiber loose
3. The soften effect is gentle, uniformly, deep and stable, it makes the grain smooth and clean
4. Improve the softness and fullness of leather, increase gain rate of leather yield
5. Combined with Habio lipase for better effect.
Specification and Usage
|Name||Tanning specialized protease|
|Usage||Recommend using with Habio protease for better effect. The specific dosage and route optimization based on the condition of use and test.|
Packing and Storage
Packaging: 25kg/bag or 1 kg foil bags
Store under sealed and room temperature for 12 months (less than 25°C).
Avoid exposure to the sun, rain, high temperature and high humidity.