|Spiramycin||CAS 8025-81-8 ||Brand: Hyper|
|MW:843.053 ||MSDS: Avaiable|
|MF:C43H74N2O14 ||Sample: Avaiable|
|Category: API||Min order: 10grams|
|Quality standard: USP/EP||Place of Origin:China|
|Usage||Spiramycin is a macrolide antibiotic. It is used to treat toxoplasmosis and various other infections of soft tissues. Although used in Europe, Canada and Mexico, spiramycin is still considered an experimental drug in the United States, but can sometimes be obtained by special permission from the FDA for toxoplasmosis in the first trimester of pregnancy.|
|Applications||Pharmaceutical raw materials |
The goods mainly applies to staphylococcus aureus, s. pyogenes, streptococcus pneumoniae, meningitis penicillin Bacteria, neisseria gonorrhoeae, corynebacterium diphtheriae, mycoplasma, treponema pallidum caused by sensitive bacteria such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, otitis media, skin and soft tissue infection, mastitis, cholecystitis, scarlet fever, dental and eye infections, chronic bronchitis acute urethritis of sex of gonococcus of, blame, can also be used for cryptosporidiosis, or as choosing drugs for the treatment of pregnancy women toxoplasmosis .
Applicable to the infections caused by sensitive bacteria of the following kinds:
1. Respiratory tract infection: pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis, cellulitis, ear infections, buccal mouth infection, etc.
2. Urinary tract infections: chlamydia infection and prostate infection, etc.
3. The orthopaedic: osteomyelitis, etc.
4. The parasitic infection toxoplasmosis, cryptosporidiosis.
5. Others: skin soft tissue infection.